Clearing the unknowns of coworking
The biggest event where flexible office operators meet: coworkings, business centers and workspaces, in addition to a large number of companies and professionals related to the sector. Organized by ProWorkSpaces, the WorkSpaces Day Conference is consolidated in Spain and positioned at an international level.
On October 17 and 18, 2019 in Barcelona, we will discuss and present issues such as these:
- “Coworking… What´s next?”
- Is it a good idea to invest in coworking?
- How to improve the user experience in the flexible office?
- How to market Coworking for Corporations?
- Discovering coworking, ready for action?
- How to apply the technology to the flexible office?
- Do you want to know the best online management tools?
- How to market Coworking for small clients / rooms? Meet the ProWorkSpaces Seal
- How does the design influence the Coworking spaces?
- How far can the flexible office grow?
- The Knowmad Worker
- Presentation of the Study of the Flexible Office in Spain 2019
- Have we cleared the unknowns …? Conclusions about coworking
Modernist enclosure of Saint Pau
A group of buildings located in Barcelona, designed by the architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner, one of the main representatives of Catalan modernism, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1997.
If you are going to use RENFE for your trips to the WorkSpacesDay Conference in Barcelona,
you can enjoy the 30% discount when buying your tickets. Request information at